How does home monitoring work in Provo?
You’ve done your research and come to the decision that home security systems will boost the safety of your family and home. You even enjoy the thought of a smart home to bring additional convenience and energy conservation to your life. But are you still debating the necessity of home monitoring?
Let’s take a moment to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this extra layer of protection is well worth the cost.
Here’s how Provo home monitoring works
If you love the idea of always having someone there to provide support during emergencies, round-the-clock home monitoring is a great option for you. Although they are always mere moments away when something happens, that doesn’t suggest they are overly invasive. You won’t see them constantly watching your house or inspecting your camera footage. Instead, they go into action the moment an emergency takes place. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your components is set off -- whether it’s a door sensor or fire alarm -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your home’s smart hub then relays the notification instantly to your monitoring professionals.
- A Vivint monitoring agent will then contact you to authenticate the emergency and check on your safety.
- If the monitoring specialist isn’t able to reach you, they will automatically notify emergency services.
- Your team is there to help you through the emergency and will act as the chief point of contact with emergency personnel in the event you are away.
Basically, you can consider monitoring as having your own private security team connected to your security equipment. This gives you more than simply a sense of peace as you have actual, live experts to guide you during your time of need.
Defending your home, even when you’re away
Having 24/7 support at the ready in the event of an emergency is beneficial when you’re home as you’ll be busy making sure those in your family are out of danger. It’s even more critical when something happens while you’re not there. Think about your smoke detector going off or a glass break sensor setting off your alarm when you’re on holiday. What happens when there isn’t anyone there to heed the alert of the high-volume siren? By incorporating 24-hour monitoring, your place is always protected, no matter your location.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is essential in Provo home monitoring
You might think of your Vivint Smart Hub as the heart of your home security system. All device communications go through this important, central interface. Along with being your bridge to monitoring professionals, the smart hub delivers these added benefits:
- Emergency button to automatically get in contact with your Vivint home monitoring specialists
- Two-way audio functionality letting you talk directly to your monitoring specialists
- You can call for help with any kind of emergency, including medical problems
If you can’t find your cell phone when an emergency occurs, you’ll still be able to talk with your monitoring agents right through your central hub.
Request home monitoring with your comprehensive Provo security system
Turn to the professionals at Vivint and request a comprehensive Provo smart home with the round-the-clock monitoring, fire alarms, and entryway sensors you require. We know the significance of monitoring which is why it’s automatically included in our available packages. If you would like to upgrade your property’s defense, place a call to (385) 455-7233 or fill out the form on this page to start.