You’ve done your research and come to the decision that home security systems will boost the safety of your family and home. You even enjoy the thought of a smart home to bring additional convenience and energy conservation to your life. But are you still debating the necessity of home monitoring?
Let’s take a moment to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this extra layer of protection is well worth the cost.
Here’s how Provo home monitoring works
If you love the idea of always having someone there to provide support during emergencies, round-the-clock home monitoring is a great option for you. Although they are always mere moments away when something happens, that doesn’t suggest they are overly invasive. You won’t see them constantly watching your house or inspecting your camera footage. Instead, they go into action the moment an emergency takes place. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your components is set off -- whether it’s a door sensor or fire alarm -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your home’s smart hub then relays the notification instantly to your monitoring professionals.
- A Vivint monitoring agent will then contact you to authenticate the emergency and check on your safety.
- If the monitoring specialist isn’t able to reach you, they will automatically notify emergency services.
- Your team is there to help you through the emergency and will act as the chief point of contact with emergency personnel in the event you are away.
Basically, you can consider monitoring as having your own private security team connected to your security equipment. This gives you more than simply a sense of peace as you have actual, live experts to guide you during your time of need.